Makeup Services & Pricing questions
- €55 – Standard Makeup Application – Includes Complimentary Individual Lashes/Application (Client Location)
- €10 – Strip Lash & Application
Please note: travel costs will apply outside the Dublin area.
- €35 – Blowdrys/Glamorous curls/Sleek locks
- €50 – €75 Upstyles – Dry Hair Styling
Bridal Makeup Pricing
Your wedding day is one of the biggest days you will ever need to plan! It’s important that you feel happy and comfortable that you have the right Hair & Makeup people on the day, meaning you can relax and take in every moment and just enjoy!
My wedding/bridal service offers a makeup trial in your chosen location. We’ll start with a makeup demo prior to the day, I’d recommend you organise a bridal makeup trial anywhere from 2 – 12 months before your wedding date. If you’re getting married over a bank holiday weekend the earlier the better, as these are popular dates for many weddings.
At the bridal makeup trial we’ll discuss looks that will suit you and your bridesmaids. You’re also welcome to show me pictures of makeup you’ve found yourself in magazines or online and we can discuss if they are options that would suit you also. This ensures we are working towards the same goal, as some people find it hard to describe exactly what they’re looking for, images can be very helpful.
On the wedding day I come to you and recreate the chosen look. My aim is to have a happy, relaxed bride so you can enjoy every minute of the makeup experience and ensuring you have a calm lead up to the wedding hour.
I look forward to meeting with you and discussing your big day soon!
Travel Costs: Additional travel costs may be associated depending on travel time to wedding dressing location, costs will depend on distance travelled and will be quoted on return of enquiry. Travel: Transport/Accommodation costs may apply
- Standard Bridal Makeup Trial – €60 | Indian Bridal Makeup Trial €65 | Airbrush Bridal Makeup Trial €65
This includes discussing different bridal make up looks together and helping to choose the best makeup look for the bride and bridesmaids for the wedding day. We can then demo the makeup look on the bride or alter it to achieve a more suitable makeup.
- Airbrush Makeup Option: I also offer an airbrush makeup option too for my brides on the big day. Airbrush makeup has the added bonus of lasting well beyond standard makeup. your makeup will be flawless, light with great coverage and excellent staying powder right from the morning to the wee hours. A wonderful option for unsettled skin too as it has great coverage without looking heavy. It looks like you just have great skin!
- Brides Make-up €110 (Includes complimentary individual lashes)
- Indian Bridal Makeup €120 (Includes complimentary individual lashes)
- Airbrush Bridal Makeup €120 (Includes complimentary individual lashes)
- Additional person/s Make-up e.g. Bridesmaids, Mother of the bride €55
- Individual Lashes/Strip Lash purchase/application €10
Makeup Services | Private Makeup Lessons
Make up Group/Party bookings: (Max 6 people) Prices given on enquiry
This is a great way to learn the basics of day/evening makeup while entertaining some friends in the comfort of your own home. Each person will get advice on what suits their particular face shape and colouring. I also go through your personal make up bag and show you how to use the make up that’s been purchased but is just taking up room in your bag!
Everyone will have access to my own professional makeup kit and brushes so you can try before you buy. This is a great way to spend an evening with the girls.
Private Make up Lessons (2hrs) €120 Includes going through your own make up bag and advising how to use products that you’re still unsure of. Also you’ll be advised on additional make up that is suitable for you. You’ll have access to my own professional make up kit and brushes so you can try before you buy.
Travel: Transport/Accommodation costs may apply
Beauty & Fashion/Television & Film Make up
assignments please get in touch for details
Why not get in touch
mob: +353 87 217 2959 (Dublin)